Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 September 2011

CHNC - Challenge 36 - No Sentiment

Am cutting it fine with my entry for this weeks super challenge over at
CHNC This weeks theme 'No Sentiment' The digi image is from Maljen's Designs
I decided to go with very simple.
I have coloured in the very pretty holly leaves
with Promarkers with adding sparkle with a sakura pen.
I added some dimension to the berries with glossy accents.

List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card - Faux Leather White Card
MalJen Designs Digi Image
Fluid Chalk
Tartan Ribbon
Glossy Accents
ProMarkers

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Carole - it's so classy and elegant - fab Meljen's design - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 36 - hope to see you next week for the challenge starting tomorrow morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the vessel. The draft is God's. And God is the thirsty one. Electroforming

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment