Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 August 2011

A few Makes - Birthday and New Baby

Our Mechanic of many yrs. has just become a dad .. He is someone who can never stay still, loves extreme sports, lives on Donuts and Coca-Cola .. I am sure his baby daughter is going to keep him very busy indeed and she is going to be showered with so much love from her very proud parents. Claire knitted some booties .. They are a beautiful pair of 'Mary Jane Booties'  

sadly I did not manage to get a pic. of them before they went with her to the garage as she collected her Likkle Mini.
I have made a simple card with a beautiful image from Original Comtempory Art :: Karen's Whimsy
I changed the colour a little, using red tones, and decided it needed nothing more than that. I have made my own background using a Rollagraph Flower Wheel adding some glamour dust for extra sparkle. I added some skickles and fluid chalk around the edges of the image.
 
The background is made using a 'Rollagraph' flower wheel. I have added some extra sparkle with glamour dust and skickles. The Corner is made from a 1" strip with an added pink eyelet.



The Acrylic Word 'A New Baby' was in with wonderful Lovin Ink Blog Candy
I threaded it with some satin pink ribbon


'Totally Special' Birthday Card I made the background using stamps from 'Fancy Pants Doodle'
Adding Glamour Dust for that extra sparkle. The Corner is made from a 1" strip. The Embossed flower is again made using the same Rollagraph flower wheel background as used when making the 'corner'  I have made two of these Birthday Cards - both very similar, the only difference is the embossed flower.



 
The Nellies Die cut is a background made with a 'Rollagraph' flower wheel, again I have added some extra sparkle with glamour dust and skickles, as I have with the 'Totally Special' RS Image.



List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card White Faux Leather
6x6 Base Card (Red)
Fancy Pants Doodles Clear RS
Rollagraph/Flower Wheel
'Totally Special' Clear RS
Baby Digi Image
'New Baby' Acrylic Word
Nesties Cirlce/Scallop
Nellies Die
Nellies Punch 'n' Emboss Punch
Eyelet
Satin Ribbon
Glamour Dust
Stickles
Fluid Chalk

2 comments:

  1. Love the sweet bootee design :-)

    Lovely cards - just love that beautiful baby image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carole

    The little booties are just gorgeous and your card fab, perfect for a little one.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment