Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 August 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 32 - White on White

Not have ever having made a 'White on White' card before it was indeed an interesting challenge over at Bah Humbug and boy, the DT makes are truly stunning. I had a few false starts with making my card as I am truly out of my comfort zone. However, I soon got to grips with the task in hand and my card is now
finished. I will certainly be having more goes with 'White on White'


List of Supplies

Base Card - White Linen
White Card
Ornament CB Embossing folder
'Just for You' Ornament CB Cut n' Emboss
White Satin Ribbon
White Eyelets
White Snowflake Button
White Decorative Braid
Stickles



2 comments:

  1. You sound like me! I'd never made one before but always wanted to. Now I want to do more! Love your card, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Carole for a first that is really something.
    fab card.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment