Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Using up some 'Snippets'

After seeing all of the wonderful cards Irene has created using up some of her 'Snippets' prompted me to make a couple of 'Thank you' cards I needed to make for several friends. I have used up some of my 'negatives' from cutting nesties. I never throw any of the 'snippets' from crafting .. I now must use them instead of them being piled up in a box! The Rubber Stamped image is from my new set of Fancy Pants 'Doddles and Things' I stamped it in 'Mushroom' onto Faux Leather White Card then used my fine tombow glue pen on the outline of the image then added gold Glamour Dust. The flower/Thank you is from a Paula Pascal Personal Impressions set.


Two Thank you Cards made from the 'Negatives' from 'Nestie Labels' I edged the K'Ology paper with some fluid chalk.

List of Supplies

Faux Leather White Card 'Snippets'
Nesties Label Negative /K Ology Paper 'Snippets'
Fancy Pants Doodles and Things RS
Paula Pascal Personal Impressions Clear Flower / Thank you RS
Tombow Fine Glue Pen
Gold Glamour Dust
Satin Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment