Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Prima Scrapbook Kit Class

On Saturday I went with a couple of my Camera Club friends to a Prima Scrapbook Kit Class at my local craft store 'Its Crafting Time' The class was taken by 'Jackie Payne' We had the most enjoyable day. I have not attempted a 2 page scrapbook page before. As you will see from my pic. I did not quite understand the concept! But all the same I am pleased with what I created. I used my pics. taken of the hanging baskets at my local pub and that of a pretty view through a gate at some local alm houses. I am very proud that the hanging basket pic. was used as the cover for our camera club DVD as well on the DVD we made last yr. to help raise funds. The DVD was of local scenes within our village that camera club members took.
I have not used Prima papers before. Wow .. they are indeed so pretty. The main elements within the pages are cut with a Cricut Expression using the fab. 'Paper Lace Cartridge' .. I have the basic Cricut machine so getting to use this lovely machine was fab. Nearby the Cricut was a Big Shot Pro, not seen one in the flesh before .. OMG, its huge!
Here are a few pics. from the day


This pic. was taken of the afternon session. You can continue from the morning session or do your own thing.
Most did 'their own thing' me and another lady had not finsihed our pages from the morning so we continued with that.
Val and Maureen (Camera Club Friends) are the ladies on the left of the pic. Val was scrapping pics. from her recent 7 week tour of the USA and Mairan (Pronounced Maureen) used very pretty pics of flowers.

My Finished 2 pages using products from Prima.


A close up of the Hanging Baskets pics also Prima flowers with Prima Lace


2 comments:

  1. thats looks like a GREAT DAY xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just Carole - you are so lucky to have things happening in your area. Very jealous.
    Thanks for your comments on my scrapbook page. I haven't got a 12 by 12 printer either Carole and won't be getting one - phew can you imagine the inks cost? I either print 8 by 8 pages or in the case of the ones I'm doing of Eli I'm saving them and intending to have them printed at DSa labs - they have been recommended as being reasonable and very good.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment