Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside .. Pics. from Lowestoft

I was lucky enough to have a few hours in Lowestoft on Monday. Thankfully it was dry for most of my time there. It was quite windy and later in the day the sun even managed to make an appearance.
This picture was taken not long before I was having to leave Lowestoft. The sun was making a brief apperance. 

Such an amazing skyline.
I did seek out a crafty shop before leaving for Lowestoft, it took me a while to find the rd. but boy was it worth it. The Crafter's Paradise and its owner, Margaret is very nice indeed. I managed to get a fab. bargain 'Fancy Pants' 12x12 clear RS set  'Doodles' RRP Cost approx £32.00 I got it for a mere £5.99!


Margaret made me feel very welcome, I was offered a chair, we sat and had a good ol chin wag. Such a nice lady, so helpful in every way.








Here are my photographs of my time in Lowestoft


My Delicious Lunch of Homemade Steak and Kidney Pud and Fresh Vegetables from 'The Harbour Inn'
Placed very close to the seafront/Harbour. Excellent Value for money, suberb service and the food is excellent.
It has been open for business just a few months and has receieved very postive reviews. I have added to those  reviews with trip adviser as well as the local tourist office.

A Yacht just coming into the harbour.
I can only imagine the size of the wind turbine in the distance is enormous up close
A seagul performing some fancy footwork
I stood a good while to enable me to capture the waves hitting the rocks. The seabird very gracefully stayed put so adding some extra interest to the picture.

It was very difficult to get capture this picture. The bridge 'Moves' a lot as the traffic goes over it, especially so with the heavy lorries. I waitied for a lull in the traffic before taking the pic., the passing of vehicles is very heavy;it only gave me a very few seconds to capture the view without any passing cars, lorries or pedestrians



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment