Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 July 2011

Lace and Festive Food - Bah Humbug Challenge 30 - CHNC 31

Here we are almost at the end of July. I simply cannot believe how quickly the summer is passing by. The sun has made an appearence today, of which is indeed very welcome.
I have a busy week ahead with one thing and another so I am needing to be quick off the mark with both the Bah Humbug Challenge 30 'Lace' and CHNC 31 'Festive Food' I ended up m aking two cards as I could not really make a decision as to which image I was going to use. I do Like the 'Drake Pudding' Image. I have used him a couple of times before, I do so enjoy the ease of colouring the image. I have had this fab. Santa Claus Cupcake image since the beginning of the yr. but as yet not got round to using him ..He was a delight to colour.

I have added blue cotton lace to the embossed middle strip pf gold lustre card, I have used the same card
on the corner with an added eyelet. Drake really does look very proud of his Christmas Pud.




He really is a jolly Santa Cupcake. I added 'Star Crystal' Stickles to his moustache, eyebrows and hat trim.
I have again added Cottpn lace to embossed strips of card.

List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card - White Linen Card
Patterened Papers .. will need to seek info. sleeve info. is missing.
Gold Lustre Card
White/Red Card
Scor-Pal
Cotton Lace
Digi Images
Nesties Circle/Scallop and Oval
ElsyBells Clear RS Sentiment/Holly
Freebie Mag. Papers Sentiment
Stickles
Eyelet
ProMarkers

6 comments:

  1. They are both fab cards, Carole (I've got that cupcake Santa - had forgotten about him!) Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 31 (so quickly!) - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards and the Santa cupcake is really fun, cute penguin too of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 2 lovely cards. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both just as cute as can be! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great cards, that cupcake image is adorable! Love the colour choice on both cards. Thanks for playing along at Bah Humbug x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for visiting my blog...I'm so glad you did. Your cards are just lovely and as you know I love Christmas. I'm going to have a peek at Bah Humbug now. Good luck in my August Giveaway and just a FYI.....I've been told there is some more bling for next month. I'm so excited. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment