Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 July 2011

Birthday Cards .. Tulips from Amsterdam ..

I cannot remember where I came across the beautiful digital download of a bunch of tulips, but I decided I was going to make use of it on a number of Birthday cards I needed to make. I made four cards, all are of similar design so won't bore you with adding them all. The fifth card I made is different; I had been experimenting with some folds earlier in the day and this card kind of evolved. I have used a valley/mountain folds to create the 'stand' across the bottom of the card. The 'inside' pulls out from the side by pulling on the tab. The sentiment and birthday wishes are then revealed.


 

List of Supplies

White Base Card 
Bazzill Basics Card
Mottled Peach Background paper
Purple Card
Swiss Dots CB Folder
Oval Nesties
'Tulips' Digital Download
K &Co Background papers
Fluid Chalk
Nesties Label/Oval
Scor-Pal
SU Tab Punch
'Totally Special' Clear RS
Stikles
Sheer Ribbon
ProMarkers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment