Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 June 2011

Male Themed Card

I made this card back in May but never got to show it. I made it for my eldest brother's b'day. He owns a similar looking car, as in it has a spoiler and is blue. I know his car is a MG but the model I am not 100% sure of. My colouring has a lot to be desired. It no way does justice to his very shiny, clean car.

I recently purchased the woodgrain RS .. being on my wish list for some time. It makes such a lovely background stamp.I used it with tumbled glass Distress ink.










List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card
White Card
Blue Card
Silver Mirror Card
Digital Image from DewDrop Craftz
Woodgrain Background RS
Brayer
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Pro Markers
Card Candy
SU Window Punch
Computer generated Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment