Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's all about 'Attitude' 70th B'day Card

A lady who lives within my mum's complex turns 70 on Sat. She is a huge character and certainly has attitude .. She has my mum in stitches with her antics. I have made this card for her .. Maybe not your usual 70th B'day type card but this lady is not your usual 70yr. old. The Sugar Nellie Goth RS I felt ticked the boxes as to what I was wanting to achieve. Goes quite nicely with the sentiment It's all about 'Attitude' Age is just a number.






List of Supplies
A5 Base Card - White Leather
Red and Green Bazzill Basics Card
Silver Mirror Card
Printed Dark Red Card
White Smooth Card
Sugar Nellies Goth Girl RS
Small Doilie
Herringbone Embossing folder
Oval Nesties
Circle/Scallop Nesties
Nellies mini tag
Marianne Designs Flourish Die
Cuttlebug Numbers Die
SU Scallop Edging Punch
 Tiny Brads
Card Candy
Satin Ribbon
Computer Generatred Sentiment
ProMarkers

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Carole, and I love the sentiment. I am sure it will well received.

    Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment