Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 May 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 19 - Snowflakes

Another week another challenge .. yes, its that time over at Bah Humbug and CHNC where fab. challenges have been set. I have managed to combine two challenges with one card. Challenge 19 over at
Bah Humbug is 'Snowflakes' The DT designs, as ever, are just lovely and over at CHNC chllenge 20 is
'Don't get distressed about distressing' as is usual,  Hazel's work is stunning.

Here is my card. Not the best Pic. I know. I am just getting used to a new camera phone - not owned one before. I dropped my old phone last week- A very basic Nokia - the inner screen smashed! I have had for an eternity, it has served me well. I took the plunge on getting somthing a bit more up to date.
I took the pics. quickly late last night as time was going to be against me today.
I have used a 'Tatty Teddy' clear RS, of which is a freebie with the recent creativity magazine. I have coloured him with promarkers. I have added a likkle cuttlebug snowflake - as if Tatty Teddy is holding the snowflake. I have embellished the snowflake with tiny irridescent 3D type sequins
These have also been added to the corners and above the nestie circle. I have embossed, using the snowflake Cutlebug embossing folder, onto whitewash C'ordinations card and then distressed it by sanding the embossing,the edges are distressed using a pair of scissors and some fluid chalk.

List of Supplies

6x6 base card - Blue
Silver matt card
Whitewash C'ordinations Card
Tattie Teddy Clear RS
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing folder
Cuttlebug Snowflake die cut
Cuttlebug Alphas
3D Sequins - silver and blue
Nestie Circle
Sheer Ribbon
Fluid Chalk

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, Carole - thank you for once again joining in my CHNC challenge - I look forward to seeing your next creation! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card and love the icy blues you used. thanks for joining us @ bah! humbug! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew been so busy this week my feet have hardly touched the ground. I only hope Mr Blogger doesn't loose my comments on people's cards like he did last week that was a nightmare.
    As always your card is just adorable Carole - so sweet - I just love that image and the colours you have used too.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cracking card for our challenge this week. That stamp is adorable and I like how you have him holding a snowflake especially for us at Bah! Humbug! lol!
    I've been trying to get a hold of a copy of Creativity in our local craft stores 'cos I wanted this tatty teddy stamp but so far everywhere has sold out so looks like I'll have to do without. I know I can get the magazine online but object to paying the postage - makes the magazine too expensive. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment