Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter Cards

Have been for a family meal .. delicious it was too .. Here are a few Easter cards I made for family members. I am not at all good at making Easter cards but making the effort has made me feel quite good. The recipients seemed pleased to receive. You will note, two of them are very similar, the only difference is the ribbon, not the colour obviously. I am just thrilled the Cross die cuts I bought from ebay on Thurs. arrived safely on the door mat early this morning. I bought them from a lovely lady called Sheilagh, her shop has some lovely die cuts, different from the norm. Cannot believe how quicky they arrived, considering I ordered 2 beads from what seems to be a fairly new online bead store last Sat. and yet they have not arrived. Please excuse the Pic. I took it ever so quickly as we needed to be at the meal.

List Of Supplies

5x5 Base Card
Gold Card
Green Card
Papers - Freebie from a craft mag.
Tilda (The basket of eggs are from a recent
RS image swap I did. I attached seperately)
Bunny Rabbit RS Image is also from a recent RS Image swap
Cross Die Cut
Computer generated sentiment (Inspired from a pretty card I saw on SCS)
Nesties Labels
Promarkers
Ribbon





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment