Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 April 2011

A couple more Easter Cards

These two cards I made for my 2 daughters, again using some of the RS images I recently received. I have again kept them simple as I am very much a novice when it comes to making Easter Cards. I do think the likkle bunny rabbits are indeed very cute. I am hoping my colouring in improves - not much of a clue when it comes to colouring in fluffy bunnys! I picked up the likkle Hen and Chicken Run egg pots from my local Emmaus - as you can see inside is some easter goodies for my girls to enjoy.



List of Suuplies

5x5 Base Card
Papers/borders- Freebies from Craft Mags.
RS Images from recent swap
SU Window Punch
Promarkers
Fluid Chalk
Computer Generated Sentiments


3 comments:

  1. They're sweet Carole, I bet your girls love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Carole ... your Easter cards are really sweet and the ceramics are fabby to bring out every year filled with choccy goodies.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment