Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 April 2011

CHNC 17 - A Touch of Easter For Christmas

Another week and another fab. challenge  over at Hazel's Christmas Blog
CHNC 17 - A Touch of Easter For Christmas

Hazels says

I'd like you to bring a touch of Easter into your Christmas crafting. Yellow is a colour we associate with Easter and, of course, it's a time of year when eggs feature (oh yum, I know that I'm getting a Hotel Chocolat dark choc egg) and, of course, eggs are oval in shape. So I'd like you to use either the colour yellow - little or a lot (you can use other colours as well, as long as yellow is visible) and/or an oval shape on your card.

I have gone for using 'Yellow' I had planned making a distressed ink background and adding likkle cute Hero Arts RS Angel images but then I had remembered I had some Artoz Crea Motions (Winter)  papers that would fit the challenge perfectly. Just love the cute likkle penguins. All or most of the papers are deeply embossed or heavily glittered and some have such a pretty sheen, like that if you had heat embossed a RS image. The paper/light card really is of such excellent quality. I have used some of the 'border' type images that feature in full A4 Page within the pad.
I have used a DL sized card for the base. The lace is a recent bargain from my local Emmaus, two large part reels of 2 differing widths bought for a couple of pounds.


List of Supplies

DL Sized Base Card
Silver Mirror Card
Lace
Artoz Crea Motions 'Winter' Papers
Sheer White Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. What fab papers - super card - love the addition of the lace too. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 17, Carole - you are so supportive of my challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment