Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 February 2011

CHNC Challenge 6 : Use a Digi Image

Here is my offering for this weeks fab. challenge over at CHNC 'Use a Digi'
I cannot think where the '4 robins' digi download came from. I am indeed very saddened that I could not do the beautiful image justice. I have never coloured 'birds' before so I have struggled somwhat, in fact a lot! Practice makes perfect as they say, so 'must try harder'


List of Supplies
White Linen Card
Bazzill Basics Card
Digi Image - 4 robins - not 100% sure of source- but think it is from I- mag-e-nation
PP - Jolly Holly (My Minds Eye)
American Crafts Ribbon
SU Tab Punch
Bakers Twine
Card Candy
Pro Markers
Quickkutz Nesting Labels
Nesties Label 8
Borderbilites
Elzybells Sentiment RS

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with that colouring, Carole - a superb card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 6 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment