Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 January 2011

My 1st ever Blog Award - 'Love Blog'

I have had a wonderful start to the week.  I was very kindly awarded this lovely 'Blog Award' by a very dear crafty friend Jude I am very honoured that you thought of me Jude. You are indeed very kind and thoughtful.

Now I have been tagged I have to then pass on. Here are the conditions for the award.
You have been TAGGED .Create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image.You should also blog the person link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 to5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.I would like to give these awards to the following people for all their help, support and encouragement, thank you ladies, with my love and appreciation

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Carol. I didn't realise you hadn't had a blog award or I would have passed one on to you sooner.
    Your blog is a real pleasure to read - I'm so glad you started one at long last and even more happy to have you helping us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Carole, how sweet of you to give the award to me - thank you so much (will blog about it soon) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment