Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 January 2011

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Week 2

It's week 2 of Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
this weeks theme is to create a card using either a 'freebie' or something 'recycled'
I have used the 'Freebie Cover Stamp' from Craft Stamper November 2010 Issue
This month’s free cover mount stamp is an elegant Christmas Baubles stamp designed by Glenda Waterworth for Elusive Images.
For inspriation I used one of Glenda's fabulous 'Free Stamp Makes' featured in the magazine. I did not have any of the suggested supplies apart from the 'Frebbie' Elegant Christmas Baubles' and Stream Adirondack oh and the base card. I supplemented the following of suggested supplies
'stickles' for Twinkling H2O's
'Momento' Bahama Blue/Grape Jelly ink pads for Distress ink pads
Elusive images 'sentiment' RS for a sentiment by Elyzbells
Artylicious Spirit of Christmas for  Papermania Capsule collection
 
I ended up using a different 'flourish' RS for the first mat as I just did not think of
using the flourish from the beautiful RS. I used 'ink dusters' as the
belding tool for the distress inks, cannot find my usual blending tool!







 
I used 'Twinking H2O's instead of the suggested
Stickles, I then added some 'gems' to add a bit of 'life' and
dimension to the image.





  






List of Supplies  

A5 linen base card
Copper Card
Nesties
Elusive Images elegant Christmas Baubles RS
Elzybells Circle Sentiment Clear/word RS
Dusty Concord Distress InkPad
Tumbler Distress Ink Pad
Stream Adironack Ink Pad
Twinkling H20s
Flourish RS by 'Trimcraft'
Papermania 'Capsule' Patterened Papers
Gems
'Ink Dusters'
SU label punch
 Button






1 comment:

  1. That's fab, Carole - I've got that stamp, but haven't used it yet - love what you've done with it. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 2 - look forward to seeing you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment