Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 January 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge week 1 - Guest Designer Spot

Firstly, Wishing one and all a very Happy New Yr.
 Here we are in 2011 and Yay ..  we are off .... Week one for the Bah Humbug Challenge Blog
I managed to do all of the set challenges on the Bah Humbug Challenge Blog in 2010, I am indeed very proud of that fact. I had set my mind on having a go with all of the challenges,two reasons mainly, I wanted to be more organized by having my Christmas Cards ready and not having to rush like some mad woman in the run up to Christmas and secondly I wanted to show support for the 3 ladies, Ann, Irene and Max, knowing they were putting a lot of hard work into the blog. The least I could do was make sure I took part every week. I was so pleased to have my cards made as the run up to Christmas all went a bit pear shaped when I was taken poorly. Anyway .. on the road to recovery now. Thank you again to the ladies at Bah Humbug for their beautiful award gift and for all their kind wishes. I have again set my sights on entering all of the set challenges - Here's to another great year with the Bah Humbug Challenge blog
Nearing the end of December I  received an email from the Bah Humbug ladies asking me if I would consider been the Guest Designer for the month of January. To say I was very flattered was an understatement, was very nervous also. Without further ado .. Here is my offering for week 1 theme of 'Holly'/'fairies' Before I go onto showing my entries I wish to send get well wishes to Irene, one the the Bah Humbug ladies - I was indeed very sorry to hear of Irene being poorly. I very much hope you will soon feel much better Irene xx
List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card
Papermainia Patterened papers - Various
PollyCraft Holly Wreath Clear RS
CircleNestie
Nellie Snellen circle Die
Holly Rollograph stamp wheel
Olive Green Rollograph inkpad
Red Gel Pen
Pro Markers




List of Supplies

6x6 Base Card
Red Holgraphic Card
Snowflake Patterened paper
Sizzix Flourish
Nestie Labels
Gems
White Sheer Ribbon
Fluid Chalk, Red. (Edging)
Snowflake Fairy (Pollycraft ... I think) Clear RS
Promarkers
White Gel Pen
SU Clip punch
Sakura Gel Pen Gold

6 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are absolutely stunning Carole. I love the ribbon design especially. Always been a Pollycraft fan and the way you have used these is stunning.
    Thanks for joining us for the month of January and for being so organised - we got your email - yeah!
    Glad you're feeling a bit better - take care.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Carole. Congratulations on being chosen as guest designer, I really enjoyed my month last year. Look forward to seeing more of your cards. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole and thank you so much for agreeing to be our Guest Designer for January ... and what's more is we didn't even have to bribe you! LOL. Both your cards are super so you've got us off to a great start with the 2011 challenges. I just love the red mirri card flourish.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, two gorgeous cards, enjoy your month with the ladies, I did last year!! Lots of love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carole,
    Great cards !good luck with the GD spot on Bah!Humbug!
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment