Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 October 2010

September Digi Challenge Entry

Here is my card for my 1st challenge entry at crafters digital art center
for the September Card Challenge


I used the 'freebie' digi image 'Jessica' I received on joining the group.
I have used a 'funky fold' for the base card that Sheila of Manic Stamper often features in her wonderful blog
Sheila mentions Stamping Sue Blog gave her the heads up for the info. for Funky Fold Tutorial Wish I could work out how to achieve the size Sheila often uses  A5 - not clever enough to work such things out! Anyway. The challenge was to use this
 by sketch 'Mojo monday'


'Jessica'
 


















Supplies List

Scor-Pal
Jessica Digi Image
ProMarkers
Bazzill Basics Card
Nestie Label
Satin Ribbon
Xcut mini flower punch
Martha Stewart Punch
Gems
SU Label Punch
Large Brad
Silk Flowers
Fluid Chalk
patterend papers TBH not 100%
Glossy Accents

Carole

1 comment:

  1. A clever card,Carole. Thank you for the link. I have saved it to try later.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment