Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 October 2010

Capturing the Sunrise

I have been wanting to capture some 'sunrises' or 'misty mornings'  so off I went over a number of days (well early mornings) and was rewarded with the most beautiful sunrises and a misty morning. It certainly made a great start to the day.

As the sunrise happens so quickly I just kept 'clicking' away

'Sunarise in the morning'




As the sun rises the river captures a beautiful reflection


The mist lasted around 10 or so minutes as the sun started to rise


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Carole - I didn't realise you now had a blog or I would have called here before - you have some lovely things on here x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel :-) Not had a blog for long, so not surprising you did not know.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment