Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 October 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge No 39 'Cuties'

Here is my entry for this weeks Bah Humbug Challenge 'Cuties'
Another fab. challenge and truly wonderful DT cards. I have so enjoyed this challenge, it gave me the opportunity to seek out some of the fab. free digi downloads around. I especially thought 'Drake Pudding' fitted the 'cutie' theme just nicely.


Supplies List

6X6 Base Card
Brown Bazzill Basics Card
Papers - freebie from a craft mag.
'Drake Pudding' Freebie Digi Download
ProMarkers
Nesties (Also experimented a little with the scalloped circle to create the top border)
Computer generated sentiment
Gems
Sheer Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hello Carole

    I love to visit your blog and see your amazing projects. Carole your card is gorgeous and I love your nesties border. The design papers are fabby, and your adorable penguin is just pferfect for our challange.

    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cotton pickin gorgeous Carole.
    ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug ! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and lovely card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment